Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday's Thank You Notes #17 (9/30/11) and CTRL+C and CTRL+V #7

A double feature!!

l make a list of serious and silly thank you's (a la Late Night) and post a picture of one of my handmade thank you cards every Friday--Friday's Thank You Notes #17 (9/30/11)

I don't have a thank you card to share, but I do have a flower. 

Have a happy Friday and a nice weekend!!!  
A little flower created from the three checkered rolls of tape below. Maybe I can make a wreath one day.
THANK YOU...
-dollar bills that go into a vending machine on the first try.

-perfectly crisp bills that do not go into a vending machine no matter how many times you try.

-times when a person enjoys something I've recommended. Well, it may be because I undersell most things, but still! It makes me feel like I have good taste.

-acquaintances who give a little too much information about themselves. I just came to get a cup of hot chocolate, but if you want to talk about your  issues...um...okay...I'll just sip my hot cocoa and sympathize uncomfortably.

-funny-sounding laughs, for being funnier than the joke.

-times when you're the one out of bunch of people who can successfully twist open a jar. Sure everyone else helped loosen it, but who opened it?

-for reading! Have a nice weekend. Tomorrow is October.

No comments:

Post a Comment