Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday's Thank You Notes #15 (9/16/11)

l make a list of serious and silly thank you's (a la Late Night) and post a picture of a handmade thank you card every Friday. Have a happy Friday and a fantastic weekend!!!


THANK YOU...
-fine print. I should have skimmed over you, but my lazy butt did not and now you're giving me a big "I told you so."

-breakfast for dinner. Sometimes you have to stimulate your brain with different things.

-pizza. Piping hot or as cold leftovers. Both are delicious in my book!

-people who hold the door open for me even when I'm thirty feet away, for making me run to you. Well, I guess I do that too. Never mind.

-doors that push even though the handle is clearly for pulling.
Credit: here
-for reading this. Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment