Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday's Thank You Notes #14 (9/09/11)

l make a list of serious and silly thank you's (a la Late Night) and post a picture of a handmade thank you card every Friday. Have a happy Friday and a fantastic weekend. 

I love my heart hole puncher. 


heartfelt har har
THANK YOU...

-to the moment you finally remember the name or word that's been on the tip of your tongue all day. Too bad you remember waaaayyy after and it's usually when doing something completely different like tying your shoelaces.

-to moments when a subway door stops right in front of you. Only to have to move to make room for the people on the subway who have to get off.
credit: here

-candle stores, for overwhelming me with so many different scents at once. I wonder if that's how dogs feel on a daily basis.

-mosquito bites. I really appreciate you.

-for reading this. Have a nice weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment