Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday's Thank You Notes #13 (9/02/11)

Okie dokie, it's back!

l make a list of serious and silly thank you's (a la Late Night) and post a picture of a handmade thank you card every Friday. Have a happy Friday and a fantastic weekend. 

 THANK YOU...


-Have a nice day! 
  You too!
 conversations for making me incorrectly "you too" someone.
Examples:
    *Hotel receptionist: Enjoy your stay at our hotel!
      Me: You too!
    *Movie theater ticket collector: Enjoy the movie!
      Me: You too!
    *Wait staff: Enjoy your meal!
      Me: You too!

-those times when you see someone you know, say, "How are you?" at the exact same time , and awkwardly try to figure out who responds first.

-those times when you wake up before the alarm clock. Who just beat the system? Yeah, that's right.

-those times when I can actually calculate something in my head, for assuring me that I don't always have to rely on calculators. Just occasionally.

-times when you really have to walk across a hallway to get somewhere, but two people are standing against both walls having a serious conversation.

-people who break the spine of paperback books. Whyyyyyy? That's like letting me borrow a DVD and telling me it's ok to have a cat scratch it.

-for reading this! Have a nice weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Actually, I hate waking up before the alarm clock if it's too close to the time I need to get up. Not enough time to fall back asleep (in any meaningful capacity) and yet too much time spent awake when I could have had those last precious ten minutes of Zs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're ten EXTRA minutes spent awake that you can use so you don't feel rushed in the morning!!

    ReplyDelete