Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday's Thank You Notes #5 (6/03/11)

Every Friday I'll make a list of silly and serious thank you's while also posting a homemade thank you card. 
...cats and dogs, for not literally falling from the sky.  PETA would not be pleased.

...person who mouths words when a glass barrier is between us. What are you thinking? I can't lip read!! Please shout! 


...college-ruled paper, for sounding so smart. If I write on you, can I get smarter?

Credit: here
...yellow #2 pencils, for being the prime writing utensil for standardized tests. I will forever associate you with evil.


...that moment  you're walking towards an acquaintance with sunglasses on and the following runs through your mind:
"Are they looking at me? Where are they looking? Do I wave? Do I not wave? What should I--" Ooookaaayy, you just walked past me. I guess you weren't looking at me after all.

...100 calorie snack packs. Your main purpose is to teach portion control, but it's not working since I eat five packs at once.

...multiple clocks in a single room with unsynchronized ticks. And you wonder why insomnia is so prevalent. 

...stamps that you get on your hand at the entrance of amusement parks and clubs. No matter how hard I scrub, you never seem to want to come off. Don't get me wrong-I had a great time in your venue last night-but you're making me look like I don't wash my hands or something.

...you for reading this. Just thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment