Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday's Thank You Notes #7 (6/17/11)

Every Friday I'll make a list of silly and serious thank you's while also posting a homemade thank you card.
OK, OK so this week's isn't a handmade thank you card, either. Fine, glare at me.
The post office has such cute stamps! LOVE!
THANK YOU


...people who stop me on the street to promote their new hair salon. Thanks for the confidence boost and for basically saying my haircut right now is mediocre. It's the humid weather, I tell you. 


...underwear, for being just that--UNDER WEAR! They are worn under your clothes and should not be seen through clothes and they certainly shouldn't peek out from under clothes. Ahem, check the length of your skirts, ladies.


...Dad, for calling me and saying "Hi, it's your dad calling." Yes, my phone tells me exactly who is calling. You no longer need to introduce yourself. "Well, it might be your mother using my cell phone or your sister using my phone." Yes, that still doesn't make it necessary for YOU to introduce YOURSELF when you are using YOUR own phone!!!! Also, I think I know by now what each of my family members' voice sounds like. 


...Dad, for being you.


...to-do lists. When I cross off an item, I feel like such a boss.


...for reading this. Have a nice weekend!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment