Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday's Thank You Notes #8 (6/24/11)

Every Friday l make a list of serious and silly thank you's (a la Late Night) and post a picture of a homemade thank you card. Have a happy Friday and a fantastic weekend. It's the last weekend of June so do something that would make June proud.
Thank You Tree with Heart-shaped Leaves
THANK YOU
...Sharpies, Band-Aids, and Kleenex, for being popular enough to replace the generic description. No one says, "Can I borrow a permanent marker, an adhesive bandage, and a facial tissue, please?"

Credit: here
...crowded elevators. I bet they're a curse for not taking the stairs.

...to all the people who have either sent or received Operation Snail Mail postcards!

...incorrect change at the cash register. I don't want to seem stingy but I could use that quarter for laundry.

...paper cuts, for being incredibly painful but looking like a wimpy injury.

...elementary school-aged Youtube stars, for making me feel incredibly incompetent. I wasn't nearly as charismatic when I was learning my multiplication tables. Seriously, how are we even the same species?

...for reading this!! Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment