Monday, May 2, 2011

Mother's Day is next Sunday!!

Mother's Day is coming up! Give a mom a card to express your thanks and love!

a simple i <3 u card made out of hole-punched hearts

"You add color to my life" (front)



Today I went to Brooklyn for the second time ever (the first time was when I missed my subway stop and ended up going over the bridge by mistake...).  Etsy Labs actually holds free craft nights every Monday 4-8pm. Today's was a paper craft night with Esther K. Smith. She taught us how to make basic pop-up cards. Here is the card I made tonight! Not too bad, right?
front

inside

I used to have an Etsy shop (www.etsy.com), but I got too lazy to keep it up. Maybe I'll start it up again?

1 comment:

  1. I really like the pop-up mom card! You should make one for each family member!

    -M

    ReplyDelete