Monday, May 9, 2011

Choices!!

Happy Monday! 

So I came across info about the National Stationery Show in (yipee!) New York!! I thought that it would be like a flower show or an auto show with registration open to the public. How naive of me. It's actually only open to creative directors, interior designers, sales/marketing people, buyers, stylists, managers, artists, etc. In other words, really important people. I was thinking that maybe, just maybe, I could get in so I called the support team staff and a nice staff member asked for a website for verification and I was like uh...well...um ...and I gave him this newbie website. He took a look at it and...

he registered me as an artist/designer!!! Whaaaat?!?! Free registration, too!! 

I'm super excited about this! Take a look at the floor plan, though. Crazy, right? So many booths! So many choices!

With that, here is a card that provides choices for the sender. He/she can do any on the list (or multiple). 


Callie the Cali-fornia Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment