Friday, May 20, 2011

Friday's Thank You Notes #3 (5/20/11)

Jimmy Fallon has a segment on his Late Night show called Thank You Notes every Friday. He, along with his writers, thank people/objects on a weekly basis. Pretty witty stuff. Every Friday I'll make a list of silly and serious thank you's while also posting a homemade thank you card. 


Happy Friday! Enjoy your weekend!!
A simple thank you card with a fancy shmancy pencil.


THANK YOU,
-cool beans. You make everything else sound so awesome when you yourself aren't all too cool beans.

-blueberries, for being delicious, healthy, and showing the whole world that I ate you because my whole mouth area is blue.

Credit: here
-dandelion puffs. If the wind is going to carry your seeds anyway, I might as well help.

-mistakes, for giving me an excuse to use my carcinogenic wite-out pen.

-people who wear red checkered shirts. Please wait one moment while I find my picnic basket.

-ice cream cones that have a hole at the bottom. I can't slowly savor my ice cream anymore....jerk.

-partly cloudy weather, for being indecisive and pessimistic.
"Is it going to be sunny or cloudy today?"
"Neither. Partly cloudy."
"OK...well, why not partly sunny?"
"Um, because the glass is half empty. Duh!"

-red velvet cakes. I don't quite understand you, but I'll eat you anyway.

-for reading this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment