Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday's Thank You Notes #9 (7/01/11)

Every Friday l make a list of serious and silly thank you's (a la Late Night) and post a picture of a handmade thank you card. Have a happy Friday and a fantastic weekend. For those of you in the USA, enjoy your 4th of July weekend! Happy BBQ'ing and parading!
trying to brush up on my calligraphy 
THANK YOU
...New York state, for finally jumping on the bandwagon. If only my other home state would do the same.


Credit: here
...fans, for letting me keep cool in the summer. Oh, and for also making it easier to do impersonations of E.T.


...childhood, for being a time when bills were just the beaks of ducks. Now they're letters or email notifications of doom.


...bangs, for never looking the way I want you to.


...corn on the cob, for always testing my patience and neatness.


...moods, for swinging. 


...for reading this.

2 comments:

  1. And thank YOU for thanking New York. It's nice to know when people are moved by this issue.. It takes away a little bit of the frustration I feel towards the rest of the country.

    ReplyDelete