Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday's Thank You Notes #12 (7/22/11)

l make a list of serious and silly thank you's (a la Late Night) and post a picture of a handmade thank you card every Friday. I think today's thank you's are better than last week's disaster. Have a happy Friday and a fantastic weekend. 

THANK YOU
...person who says, "So...uh....yeah...awkward silence." Um, it was just regular silence until you just said that.


...the acoustic environment of bathrooms, for making me feel like Mariah Carey, if only for a few minutes each day.


...Glico, for creating a computer-generated pop idol. Oh, Japan.


...the US  and Japanese  women's soccer teams, for playing well this past Sunday.


...Angry Birds movie, for...wait what?! A movie?! Are you serious?
Credit: here


...Passive-Aggressive Notes, for being the best notes to give to someone without hurting their feelings completely. "You do _________ and it annoys me so much I want to call the cops on you, but kisses and hugs!!"



...stubbornness, for being...no actually you're WRONG. I'm right. I hate you. You don't deserve a thank you.


...Pandora radio, for letting me discover new bands/artists, but also for being a big distraction because I have to Youtube all of those band's songs.


...nicely designed book covers. I know you're not supposed to judge a book by its cover, but I think we all kind of do.


...for reading this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment