Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday's Thank You Notes #10 (7/08/11)

l make a list of serious and silly thank you's (a la Late Night) and post a picture of a handmade thank you card every Friday. Have a happy Friday and a fantastic weekend. 

THANK YOU
...to all the people who have sent Operation Snail Mail postcards!


...Forever stamps, for allowing me to use you forever. Forever for 42 44 cents? Yes, please.


...How I Met Your Mother, for reminding me that I can use the term "lawyered" anytime I prove a point without being a lawyer.


...creativity. Please come back.


...children's songs. Sometimes, I wonder about you. Like, why would you still want to chase and eat a germ-infested meatball that has rolled all the way out the door? How could a sneeze be that powerful? Or, why would you want to place a sleeping baby on a treetop only to have it fall "cradle and all"?


...for reading this. Enjoy your weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment