Friday, December 24, 2010

Eve!

I'm listening to Christmas music on Pandora now with a cup of hot chocolate. If I could sing, I would totally want to join an a cappella group just to sing Carol of the Bells, my favorite Christmas song.

I can't believe 2010 is almost over! It's been a great year and I hope 2011 will be equally good, if not better!! Happy holidays to you!

Here are some cards I have made to get into the Christmas spirit!
JOY (inside)
JOY (front)



paper hearts formed to make a giant heart






pop-up Mr. Snowman wearing a fashionable scarf


I also have been experimenting with turn wheels!







1 comment:

  1. i love the pop up snowman!! if i could, i would buy only popup cards lol. or like those cute cards that has a cut out on top and can stand on its own ... know what i mean? lol im a bad explainer...
    -ff

    ReplyDelete