Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!!
2011!!
I made no resolutions because my resolution from last year ended after a week. I guess my plan is just to read more? I've already read 2 books since January 1st so maybe I can keep it up? I've been to Borders twice since the 1st, too. It's all those coupons that they give out. Man, they really need to stop with that. Well, if I'm going to fill up my dream bookcase (a la Beauty and the Beast) I need lot's of books to fill it with. I've put up a Goodreads list on the right side of this blog that showcases the books I'm currently reading. 

Here's my sleepy lamp. I love these stickers--they make everything come to life, har har. 
As much as I cringe a little when ppl abbrevi8 wrds, I thought the below thank you card was fitting. Perfect for any car-lover.


Sorry for the poor Photoshop skills! I had to erase the message.





No comments:

Post a Comment