Sunday, December 5, 2010

Let's try this again!

With the great encouragement from two co-workers, Cabbage and Feather, I have decided to make a blog about my cards. Looking at cards at Hallmark and on Etsy and at Frog and Toad (amazing store on Hope) and at Pleasant Surprise (another great store on Thayer) make me lose my confidence, but hopefully if I do this for long enough I can one day make something special that could catch the eye of some super important (and super generous) person and can have my own store (name TBD). This said store will have a stage for local artists and a coffee shop+bookstore nearby and I also want to act as an art therapist and encourage people to express themselves and a card cart would be nice and....and....and this is all wishful thinking...and ..and ..I'm writing borderline run on sentences...

I hope this blog generates some readers and even if it doesn't I think I'll have fun doing it.  So if you're reading this, thank you so much for visiting!

Suggestions for cards? Tell me!

1 comment:

  1. this is so exciting!!! love the ideas, keep 'em coming =)

    -faithful follower

    ReplyDelete