Friday, December 21, 2012

Friday's Thank You Notes #25 (12/21/12)

l make a list of serious and silly thank you's (a la Late Night) and post a picture of one of my handmade thank you cards on Fridays. Yay, four weeks in a row! High five!


THANK YOU...
  • store coupons that come on the receipt. Thirty percent off my entire purchase?! You know how much cheaper my purchase would have been!? Oh well, maybe I’ll get come back and get those things I put back on the rack. Endless cycle.
  • store surveys that boast incredible prizes. I just spent time thinking about whether the lighting in the store was good enough on a scale from 1 to 5. I hope you don’t mind that I don’t really remember. I just want that $300 gift card.
Source: Here
  • Adventure Time, for being an animated series that both children and adults can enjoy. I also like the theme song!! Jake the dog and Finn the human...
  • for finally talking about certain important issues. 
  •  North Pole postmarks! People who still believe in Santa (whoops, sorry for giving it away) can get letters postmarked with a North Pole stamp. I had no idea the USPS offers this kind of service. Too bad it expired December 10th :(
  •  doppleganger. I still haven’t found you yet. Wah. 
  • for reading this! Have a great weekend (and a great Christmas holiday if you celebrate it!)

1 comment:

  1. You forgot to thank the Mayans for not destroying us on December 21st!

    ReplyDelete