Friday, December 14, 2012

Friday's Thank You Notes #24 (12/14/12)

l make a list of serious and silly thank you's (a la Late Night) and post a picture of one of my handmade thank you cards on Fridays. Yay, three weeks in a row! High five!



THANK YOU...
  • the saying, ‘a leopard can’t change its spots’. Um, okay...so a cheetah can?
  • Autocorrect, for always correcting Hiiiiii to GUI. If I continue to type out i's it thinks I'm trying to write, Nooooo. 
    Credit: Here
  • lemon meringue pie, for sounding like a dance party for lemons...in a pie.

  • Groupon, Living Social, Google Offers, and the like, for sending me so many emails. Useful, but way too many. I know I'll regret unsubscribing from you though.
  • Gmail, for allowing me to skip the inbox for the above senders and apply labels. Ingenious idea.
  • good books, for making me miss my train stop. Now I have to cross over to the opposite platform and go back downtown like a fool. 

  • rain boot purchases. A part of me says what, do you think you live in Seattle?Why would you need them? while another part of me says I told you so when it's raining cats and dogs and hamsters. 
  •  for reading this! Have a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment