Friday, December 7, 2012

Friday's Thank You Notes #23 (12/07/12)

l make a list of serious and silly thank you's (a la Late Night) and post a picture of one of my handmade thank you cards on Fridays. Yay, two weeks in a row! High five!

THANK YOU...
  • growling stomach, for turning attention away from a meeting and bringing attention to my stomach's pleas.
  • Boy Meets World creators for...creating a sequel titled Girl Meets World...?
Credit: Here
  • three-seater tandem bicycles. Wait, if tandem already means two of something, does that mean there are six seats in a three-seater tandem bicycle?
  • baking desserts. Or as I like to call it, realizing how much butter and sugar it takes, giving it to other people to eat, and finding it’s the best way to diet ever.
  • movie previews for horror movies. That was not appropriate for all audiences! I covered my eyes for most of it and I still screamed!
  • moods, for swinging.
  • curtness, for...yeah.
  • for reading this. Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment