Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday's Thank You Notes #19 (10/14/11)

l make a list of serious and silly thank you's (a la Late Night) and post a picture of one of my handmade thank you cards every Friday. Have a happy Friday and a nice weekend! I think I'm going to work on my Halloween costume this weekend. 
Thanks for breakfast. It doesn't look like a plate or a piece of toast, though.






THANK YOU...
-artichoke hearts, for your poor attempt at making me eat you. The lovely "hearts" in your name will not fool me, buddy.

-haircuts at a salon, for making my hair look amazing...until I wash it and dry it myself.

-the sound a soda can makes when it's being opened.

-freshly laundered sheets and blankets.

-oysters, for being on the "Top 3 Dangerous Foods to Eat" list along with raw sprouts and raw milk. Too bad I'm going to an OysterFest tomorrow...

-the Halloween costume, Anna Rexia, for poking fun at anorexia. Fantastic, that's a great message to send to people. What's the next costume going to be? Dee Pression? Bully Mia? Petey Esdee? It makes me so angry.

-for reading this. Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I love artichoke hearts! Although the edges are always just a little too tough for my comfort.

    And that costume is ridiculously offensive. But I guess it's no worse than the body images we see plastered in the media twenty times a day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eww artichoke hearts...hahaha.

    ReplyDelete