Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday's Thank You Notes #18 (10/7/11)

l make a list of serious and silly thank you's (a la Late Night) and post a picture of one of my handmade thank you cards every Friday. Have a happy Friday and a nice weekend! I think I'm going to work on my Halloween costume this weekend. 
Fangs so much. Thanks so much. Har har. I'm such a ball of corn. 
THANK YOU...
-Steve Jobs.


-Ikea on a weekday night, for being a relaxing stroll along beautifully decorated rooms. Weekends can be a nightmare, but weekdays are amazing. It reminds me of (500) Days of Summer.


-cold and dark mornings. My snooze button has been getting a lot of attention these days.


-pleasant surprises, for being pleasant and surprising. Win win.


-for reading! Have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment