Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday's Thank You Notes #21 (11/18/11)

l make a list of serious and silly thank you's (a la Late Night) and post a picture of one of my handmade thank you cards on Fridays. Have a happy Friday and a nice weekend! Thanksgiving is next week!
Hand print turkey!
Ohhh it reminds me of those kindergarten days.
THANK YOU...
-cranberry sauce, for striking the perfect balance between tart and sweet. A lot of people could learn from you.

-typical Thanksgiving feasts--meat, starch, starch, starch...oh, and the occasional green bean.

-Christmas music and decorations. Wait, let me look at my calendar for a second. Hmm, it seems to still be November. Poor Thanksgiving.

-times when you share the same sense of humor with someone.

-dreams that seem so real! Why do most of my dreams seem so real? If I'm flying or beating someone up or dating Joseph Gordon-Levitt or something, then I'll know that it was just a dream and not reality. However, if I'm having dreams about making copies at the office copy machine or taking notes at a meeting, it all just seems like reality. When I'm at work, I can't remember if I actually sent an email or if it was a dream!

-the notion that being sad makes people more creative. So, that means that if I'm not creative I must be happy. Creativity or happiness? Which would I take? Wouldn't creativity make me happy, though? GAH, I can't even think right now. I'm going to be a granny and call it a night.

-for reading! Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment