Monday, December 13, 2010

Um, change of plans.


This weekend I went to Craftland (craftlandshow.com) and saw the cutest things ever! Craftland is a store that sells things by local artists year-round, but every year they hold a show throughout the month of December that features items from over 200 local and international artists. You should check it out if you're in the area! They have things like little buttons that say things like "Respect Apostrophes!" and "I use capital letters!" and "I read the dictionary". Yes, I am that cool. I also found a signed copy of Zombies Hate Stuff by Greg Stones and magnets and felt earrings and jewelry and and clothes and and some AMAZING CARDS!

Fomato.com=AMAZING! They are so witty with just the right amount of quirkiness. I like quirky.

foreign film

school of dissatisfaction

So you now know why I titled this blog post, "Um, change of plans". It's because I think I'll be posting pictures and descriptions of my cards as well as interesting cards/trinkets that I find (giving credits to the proper creators, of course).
********************************************************************************************


I always buy the same perfect planner every year. It's small enough to fit into a purse, but big enough to have lot's to write in. It stays open, comes with a tri-color pen, comes with stencils, and is the kind of paper that prevents ink bleeding (is that what it's called?). I bought a new cover for it and Dwight is on the back! I'm getting back into The Office again.



Speaking of The Office, here are some cards I made some time back.


1 comment:

  1. Love the Dwight cards! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete